We worked with Bev Greene at Matchpoint Projects to develop a sweet new site for NeighSavers. We’ve worked with Bev on numerous occasions – she manages projects, we do the work, the client wins! It’s a great match. See my point? See what I did there…
Anyway – Neigh Savers Foundation is a great cause that helps re-home retired racehorses. The racing lifespan of a horse is very short when compared to the average length of a horse’s life, and often these magnificent animals are allowed to languish when they’re no longer able to race. So, Neigh Savers steps in and helps find homes for the horses. Very nice.
They’ve been scuffling with an outdated website, and along with Bev, we helped develop a new and feature-rich site. Some of the features…
- Built with WordPress, so it’s easy to maintain, super search engine friendly and highly configurable right out of the box.
- Built around WooThemes’ Canvas, so you know it’s got all the slick features a modern site needs.
- Easy donation buttons to help drive conversions in the right direction.
- Integrated “Horse Portfolio” so it’s easy to display horses for adoption, as well as equines who have found their forever home.
- Fully responsive, so it looks and functions great on every device.
It’s a great cause with, if we do say so ourselves, a pretty terrific website. It’ll function well for years to come, and Neigh Savers will reap the benefits of a truly modern, functional and attractive website. We designed a logo and identity package for Neigh Savers previously, and it’s nice to be able to launch a website that displays their new look, logo and identity.
Working with Bev as a project manager was a blast as always, and knowing that our work was going to help animals in need felt really super.