Website Design & Development Services
Web design encompasses a lot of disciplines- design, marketing and good old critical thinking. When you’re looking to develop a great website, you have to keep in mind a lot of things:
- Aesthetics: The site has to look good. You need an inviting and professional web site design – no matter what you’re into or what your business is. We examine your business, examine your audience and take your preferences, likes and dislikes, and develop a good-looking site. It’s custom, it fits and it makes sense. We design your site for YOU.
- Functionality: What does your site need to do? Ecommerce? Is it a brochure site? That’s the easy part. The real question is – what does your site need to do FOR YOU? Do you need to gather names? Showcase products? Strut your staff’s stuff? If your site looks great and doesn’t deliver what YOU need it to deliver, it’s a waste of bandwidth. We make sure to define your goals, and we make sure your site is ready to achieve those goals.
- Ease-of-Use: You’ve had a site since 2008, and it hasn’t been updated since then. It’s stale. It’s out of date. Why? Because it’s a pain in the ass to update. That’s not good – and your Google ranks can suffer, and your users won’t come back because they’ve seen and read everything on your site. Four times. If your site is hard to update, hard to modify or – even worse – just impossible to deal with, it’s costing you more than it’s making you. We make sure your site is easy to use.
- Search Engine Readiness: This isn’t really SEO, per se – that’s a different topic – but it’s a gigantic concern. If your site isn’t properly formatted, you can hang up getting a good rank with the search engines, and it can seriously damage the value of your site. We make sure that your site is set up for success.
- Future Expansion: If your site is closed-ended, it can be difficult to add functionality. Heck, it can be hard to even add a page. We make sure that we employ the latest architecture and features in such a way that your site is easy to add to, easy to expand and easy to add on functions in the future.
- Intelligent Flow: Your site needs to be easy to navigate and make sense to the end user. We examine your needs, your customers’ expectations and your “product” to make sure that your site has a nice, intelligible navigation.
There are a LOT of things to consider when designing and developing websites. It can be daunting, but we help you through the process. We’ve designed and developed enough great websites that we know the questions to ask, the buttons to push and the pixels to tweak to deliver a great, hard-hitting, easy-to-use site that looks great and functions like a champ. Want to see some examples? Click here for our portfolio. Ready to go? Fill out the form below.
Your information is private, secure and you own it.
We will not send unsolicited emails.