We had the distinct pleasure of working with Kelly at Matrix Design Group on a new and updated brand, a new and updated site and a fair bit of strategy. Kelly actually went to Erwin High with James, and having a chance to reconnect has been terrific.
Not only is Kelly (and Matrix et al) a talented dude, he’s as solid as they come. He needed a site that properly displayed his style and attitude – and a site that let him really show off his work. With Matrix, it’s ALL about the work – and they’re just straight up artists. Now, typically, you get a couple of Artists in the same room, and it’s like herding cats. This time was no different – but the final product really sings…
What did we do?
- WordPress: Super-easy to use and update.
- Social Integration: We make it easy for Kelly and Matrix to update using the stuff they already use (Instagram and Facebook.)
- Enfold: Killer architecture and gorgeous function.
- Copy Writing & Editing: Make sure he’s on brand and on point – from a customer perspective and from a Google perspective.
- Custom Theme Design: Yep – it looks great, even if we do say so ourselves.
- Logo Design: We helped him clean it up and get it uniform.
- Branding: We walked Kelly through a lot of the brand process, and really helped solidify what he’s got going on.
- WooCommerce: The store is launching soon, but it’s ready to rumble. And, using WooCommerce, it’s super-easy for Kelly’s big knuckles to keep it all working.
If you’re in need of some bespoke interior or exterior pieces that incorporate wood, metal and a lot of elbow grease, call Kelly at Matrix. Tell him we sent you – he’s got stories…
CLICK HERE to check out Matrix Design Group. You’ll be glad you did.